Advantages of Laser Hair Reduction Treatment
- Posted by Dermaworld
- 07 February 2020
- Laser Hair Reduction
Laser hair reduction is a technique that uses selective photothermolysis method for removing unwanted body hair. During this procedure, laser beams are focused on destroying the dark pigment present in the hair follicles present inside the skin, and it does not cause any damage to the surrounding skin tissues. In the process of laser hair reduction, a light of a specific wavelength is absorbed by dark melanin pigment present in the hair follicle, and that, in turn, breaks the regenerative structure of the hair follicle and helps to provide smooth hair-free skin. Laser hair reduction is best for removing unwanted hair from body parts such as the face, arms, legs, upper lips, bikini area, thighs, hands, and underarms. This technique is the best replacement for other traditional hair removing methods like electrolysis, shaving, waxing, and tweezing, which are more painful and more time taking. This treatment also reduces the chances of inflammation, ingrown hair, redness, and irritation caused by traditional methods of hair removal. Laser hair reduction is a fast, effective, and painless procedure, and this advanced technique of hair removal makes the skin silkier and smoother. Multiple sessions of lasers are recommended to get the desired results.
At Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics, the most advanced hair reduction lasers device, Alma Soprano ICE are used to provide the best results. It is an award-winning device in the field of hair removal.
The benefits of laser hair reduction provided at Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics:
1. This device offers the benefits of all three wavelengths that provide amazing hair reduction results using the trio clustered diode technology. Three laser wavelengths are present in a single handpiece. This helps to different target tissues of the hair follicle that are present in different depths hence proving better results for all skin types (I-IV) and even the tanned skin.
2. The multiple laser wavelengths make it useful for treating the widest range of hair types. This results in powerful absorption by using three wavelengths covering the optical spectrum – 810 nm, 755 nm, and 1064nm.
3. These lasers deliver unique heating and energy delivery modes that effectively damage the target hair follicle and do not cause any harm to the surrounding skin. It is also incorporated with the latest ICETM technology that cools the skin and protects the skin from burns and helps manage pain during the procedure. It causes less epidermal damage by using longer wavelength during the procedure. The cooling gel is also applied on the target area so that one experiences minimal discomfort.
4. The Soprano ICE lasers use the SHR method in which the repetitive short energy pulses are used to damage the hair follicle. High energy pulse can cause damage to the dermis, and this method protects the skin from burns.
5. The Soprano ICE SHR method is proven safe for all skin types, including dark skin as the SHR method gradually heats the skin and provides only the required heat to damage the hair follicles, and it does not expose the skin to single high pulse.
6. The Soprano ICE SHR also works well for tanned skin as it uses a unique method of hair reduction, and this procedure can be performed any time of the year and as well as on tanned skin tone. But the patient is recommended to protect the skin from sun damage both before and after the procedure to achieve the best results.
7. This procedure can be completed quickly as the lasers cover large spot size due to its speed and accuracy, and it also provides with minimal downtime.
8. Laser hair reduction treatment provides effective and long-lasting results, and that makes it cost-effective in the longer run.
9. This laser hair reduction treatment removes all the unwanted hairs of the skin as well as improves the texture. This technique also helps remove sun damage, discoloration, and improves the skin texture as it also corrects the enlarged open pores.
10. No more risk of ingrown hairs with laser hair reduction treatment.
11. This treatment helps one to achieve a silkier, softer, and improved skin appearance.
To avail the benefits of laser hair reduction visit Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics, where gold-standard technology is provided for laser hair reduction under expert supervision, Dr. Rohit Batra, and by an expert team of laser specialists.