What is Full Body laser hair removal?
We all want a neat and tidy look on the whole, but unwanted body hair has always been a big embarrassment in our way while achieving that. Apart from this, if you want to remove them by going the conventional way, you might have to put a lot of efforts in order to constantly maintain the same condition. Full body laser hair removal treatment has many advantages and can be used in all parts of the body. It works by pulsing laser wavelength technology which targets color pigments in the color follicles, efficiently preventing the re-growth of hair all over the body. The best part of laser hair treatments is, due to the melanin absorption, no damage happens to the pores nor they damage the surrounding hair follicles, thus the treatment is minimally invasive.
Which body parts can be covered under full body Laser Hair Removal?
It can treat all parts of your body. The results vary from person to person because of the different skin types and thickness of the hair depending on which you might need less or more treatment sessions than others.
You can get following body parts treated:
What are the things you should be aware of before going for Full body Laser Hair Removal?
It is good to have knowledge about the treatment you are planning to undergo. It helps you to understand it in a better way and avoid any side affects. Here is the crucial list of what you should be knowing before proceeding for the treatment:
- You must shave the area to be treated. Even if you don’t, you will be required to do so at the clinic prior to the procedure.
- You must save yourself from sun tanning and must avoid outdoors at least 4 weeks prior to the hair removal process.
- Don’t expect any magic in just 1 sitting. It usually takes several sessions to get that silky smooth hair-free look.
- There is a list of certain products and activities which must be avoided after treatment. It includes hot showers, perfumes, deodorants, waxing or tweezing.
- After the treatment, your skin becomes highly sensitive and thus the application of sunscreen is highly recommended. This is done to protect the sensitive skin from harsh effects of sun rays.
What are the Pros and cons?
Some of the considered pros are:
- It is a very much efficient process and it gives excellent results for hair reduction from body parts. It works only on the targeted area and rest area is least affected.
- It is much faster means of hair reduction and gives beautiful results.
- The results driven from Laser hair removal lasts long and very less maintenance is required. Only you need to go for touch up treatments and the interval for the same would be suggested by your dermatologist.
What can you expect from the treatment?
Laser treatment has a lasting impact and you would not require repeating the process quite frequently. A patch test is done in order to see that you won’t suffer from any sort of reactions from the laser treatment. Laser hair removal for the full body is mostly painless and today’s virtually painless hair removal techniques allow the removal device to glide gently over the skin, creating a cooling sensation which is very pleasant. The number of sessions will depend on your body, skin and hair type. After completion of session for one body part, you experience complete hair-free look on that very part. Once the treatment of all the body parts is complete, you get a complete makeover of your body and skin. Removal of hair from skin surface makes it look satin smooth and silky. Don’t miss on your touch up sessions and you will enjoy hair-free look for long. Although some redness may appear on the skin, but it fades away gradually. Dr. Rohit Batra’s clinic is one of the best clinics for full body laser hair removal in Delhi.
How much does full body laser hair removal cost?
The cost of laser hair removal varies widely, on factors such as:
- Type of hair and skin color
- Number of sessions required
- Type of laser technology used
Since the area to be treated is wider as all the body parts are covered in full body laser treatment, the cost would be higher. But it’s worth undergoing the treatment as it will give you a long lasting result and would definitely save you a lot of time and money in future. Our skin is more important, and no one would like to compromise on the quality and safety of their skin.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you to our wonderful client for their kind and valuable feedback of their treatment at Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics 🙂 #DermaworldDelhi #Testimonial #customerriview #Laser #LHR #Dermatologist #drrohitbatra #delhi #review #fullbodylaserhairremoval #bikinilaserhairremoval
How much does full body laser hair reduction cost?
The cost of full body laser hair reduction is determined based on the following factors:
• The type of hair (color, thickness, and density) and skin color.
• Size of the body area targeted (face, back, underarms, legs, etc).
• Type of laser technology used to remove unwanted body hair.
• The number of sessions required for full body laser hair reduction.
• Experience of the doctor.
• Location of the clinic.
Smaller the surface area, the lower will be the treatment cost, while the larger areas will cost more. But on average, the cost of full body laser hair reduction is more time saving and less expensive than painful and tiresome waxing.
What are the most popular areas for laser hair reduction?
The unwanted body hair are effectively removed with this treatment. Following are the most popular areas of laser hair reduction:
• Bikini areas
• Eyebrow shaping.
• Back and lower back, etc.
Is it safe to go for full body laser hair reduction?
Laser hair reduction is the most popular treatment to get rid of unwanted body hair. It is a safe, minimally invasive, well-tolerated treatment that can be performed on any part of the body. There are no long term health risks associated with this procedure. This procedure uses lasers (defined safe wavelength) to provide painless and effective hair reduction from any body part. Lasers only act upon the targeted area, and the rest of the area remains unaffected. The concentrated beam of light is targeted into the melanin pigment present in the hair root, and this laser heat damages the hair follicle and delays the hair growth.
How long does full body laser hair reduction last?
This varies from area to area, as per hormonal status and sex.
A touch up session for a female with PCOS might be required as early as every 3 to 5 months.
Legs, underarms and bikini might require a touch up every 7 to 12 months or at times even longer.
Males opting for a full body might require a touch up anywhere between 9 to 15 months.
Touch up also varies as per activities and profession.
A person who likes to flaunt clear chest, or who goes out for swimming and wants a smooth chest always, might require a touch up early.
How long after laser hair reduction do you see results?
The patient may notice results from about 1 to 2 weeks of the first laser hair reduction treatment. After each session of treatment, results become more noticeable. Best results become noticeable after 4 to 6 sessions.
What are the risks of laser hair reduction?
If the treatment is provided by expert hands using the latest and safe technology, then there is a minimum to no risk associated with this treatment. One might suffer from little redness and swelling at the target site after the procedure, but this is temporary and usually corrects on their own. Every patient must follow proper aftercare after the treatment to obtain best and safe results.