Laser Hair Removal: How it Works?
- Posted by Dermaworld
- 01 April 2023
- Laser Hair Reduction
There are many hair removal methods, such as waxing, shaving, threading, using hair removal creams etc., but laser hair removal is becoming increasingly popular each day. Other hair removal techniques are messy and need to be done frequently. Laser hair removal, on the other hand, is the safest, highly cost-effective, has long gaps between sessions, and is undertaken by a professional.
Many people think only women get hair removal treatments, but even laser hair removal is getting popular amongst men. Nowadays, men are also looking for laser hair removal in Delhi for the face (beard shaping), chest hair removal, or any other body hair removal.
Let us dive deeper into the concept of laser hair removal and the best hair removal technologies available today!
What is Laser Hair Removal, and How Does it Work?
Every hair goes through a cycle of anagen (the growing phase), the catagen phase (the regression phase), the telogen phase (the resting phase), and the exogen phase (Spilling off of the hair from the hair shaft). There are certain conditions when a laser hair removal works and is not very much effective for every hair type.
- Laser hair removal only works for black hair follicles and therefore is not suitable for light hair such as grey or white hair.
- The laser targets the black pigment in the hair follicles and shaft.
- The density of pigment depends on the thickness of the hair (the thicker the hair, the more pigment it has).
- When the light is emitted, hair follicles absorb it, which leads to a small bombardment.
- The laser only works best with the black pigment in the hair. Darker the hair and thicker the hair will deliver best results.
Laser Hair removal treatment doesn’t cause skin burns as it is already being taken care of by the cooling device on the laser probe. It is pre-cooled, and during the session, the laser technician ensures to keep the skin temperature minimum and therefore, causes no harm to the skin.
Who Should Get a Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
Anyone with excessive hair growth can take laser hair removal treatment irrespective of their gender. One can get it as early as their teenage years until they start growing grey hair.
However, there are certain conditions where a person cannot get a laser hair removal in Delhi. One should visit a skin expert to know if they are eligible. The dermatologist will examine a person and suggest if they should get it.
Why Choose Dermaworld Skin and Hair Clinics?
Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics provides unmatched laser treatments in Delhi at a reasonable price. They utilize advanced technologies and medical-grade lasers to ensure the best results. The laser experts examine the skin and its type before creating a personalized regime. The patients are advised to get multiple sessions to ensure perfect results (one can start seeing a notable difference after two to three sessions).
Factors that give Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics a competitive edge are:
- They treat all hair and skin types.
- Treatments are done at an affordable price.
- They use state-of-the-art technology.
- They use medical-grade lasers.
- They have a team of highly trained experts.
- Their treatments are time-saving.
- They ensure a detailed consultation from the expert.
Some Additional Advice from the Experts
Following laser hair removal treatment, it is vital to understand and follow these subsequent instructions.
- Expect some redness, which may last for many hours. But it will subside on its own.
- When gently exfoliating the skin, take care not to force hairs out before they are ready.
- Avoid exposure to the sun for a week after your laser hair removal procedure. If one is outside in the sun, use effective sunscreen.
- Picking at blisters or scraping the skin should be avoided.
- To the skin, apply vitamin E or aloe vera gel.
- Avoid using a towel to "dry off" after a shower. Instead, pat the skin dry gently.
Perhaps, the laser hair removal tips offered by a qualified skin doctor may provide some clarity. If one is looking to get a laser hair removal, one can visit Dermaworld Skin & Hair Clinics, to get the best doctor for laser hair removal in Delhi. The clinic utilizes best technologies such as Alma Soprano Ice Platinum and Alma Soprano Ice. To know more, book a consultation at the clinic now!
Top Advantages of Laser Hair Removal For Men
- Posted by Dermaworld
- 13 April 2023
To achieve the desired hair-free skin many men across the country are considering laser hair removal techniques. What is the reason behind people considering laser hair removal is explained by Dr. Rohit Batra, a laser expert and skin doctor provid...