Dr. Rohit Batra
MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology).
Dr. Rohit Batra, an MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology), is an adult, pediatric and cosmetic dermatologist & dermato-surgeon based at New Delhi. He is also associated to the prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He is an active participant in a fortnightly rural camp with an OPD of over 10,000 patients every fortnight. He delivers lectures and has been a visiting consultant to many renowned hospitals.
He is a visiting consultant to various other renowned hospitals like:
- Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Dermatology, UCSI, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Consultant Dermatologist: Batra Hospitals.
- Awarded, Leading Health Professional of the World, 2011 by International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.
- Nominated for Young Achievers Award 2011 by Times ET Now. 9 Winner to be announced in Dec'2011).
- Awarded, Best Dermatologist Award-2011 by Times Research (India).
He has been the member of:
- Jt.Secretary, IADVL (Indian Association of Dermatology, venereology & Leprology), Delhi Branch- 2011, 2012.
- President, Young Dermatologists Society, INDIA.
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology.
- Fellow, European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology.
- Dermatosurgeon: Performed over 350 vitiligo surgeries.
- Guest Speaker on various TV News Channels on Skin related problems
- Regular column writer for leading newspaper and magazines.
- Invited Guest Speaker at various International and National Conferences.
- Member of International Society of Dermatology.
- Awardee,International conference of dermatology(2009), Praque, Czech Rep.
- Winner, Best paper on Psoriasis. DERMACON-2009, Bengalaru.
- A regular Guest Speaker for various TV News Channel on Skin & Hair related problems.
Conferences and Seminars:
- Participated actively in various IADVL, National and state conferences and workshops.
- Attended conferences and seminars on Clinical Trials, HIV and AIDS, Pulse Therapy in Pemphigus, Cosmetology, Dermatopathology etc.
- Presented clinical cases in CME' held from time to time.
His Community Work:
- Active participant in a fortnightly Rural Dermatology Camp with an OPD of over 10,000 patients every fortnight.(2nd & 4th Sunday every month) (Mostly Vitiligo patients).
- Relief team member in providing medical facilities to flood victims at Surat, Gujarat in 2006.
- Providing free medical (Dermatology) check up to children at Apang Manav Parivar, An association for the rehabilitation of the blind and physically challenged.